Coaching with Dr. Jen
Jennifer A. Miskov, Ph.D., has supported Bill Johnson in his Defining Moments book as well as authored Walking on Water, Ignite Azusa: Positioning for a New Jesus Revolution,Writing in the Glory, Life on Wings, Spirit Flood, and Silver to Gold. She teaches revival history classes at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry as well as facilitates Writing in the Glory workshops at Destiny House. She is ordained by Heidi Baker with Iris Global and is also licensed with Bethel Church of Redding, California. Jen is also the founding director of Destiny House, a ministry that cultivates communities of worshipers who launch people into their destinies. She loves to lead people into a life of intimacy with Jesus through her writing, teaching, and ministry. She received her Ph.D. from the University of Birmingham, U.K.
Get the opportunity to have one on one connection time with Jen including prayer time at the end of each session. Once you register for a session below, we will contact you to set up an appointment. If you are in Redding, there is the possibility to meet up in person with Jen if you would like. For those outside the area, Skype calls will be arranged.
Jen is now offering coaching and support for those who need a little extra love and care in birthing your book. If you have specific questions about your project, need encouragement, or are seeking wisdom in relation to your book writing process, register below to secure your slot. It is highly recommended and preferred (but not necessary) to first take Jen's Writing in the Glory workshop, E-course, or to have done the workbook as that will set you up for success leading into one-on-one coaching conversations.
Coaching session PRICES
For 1 Hour Sessions with Jen
- $100 : Regular Price for 1 hour session
- $75 : Special BSSM Students / BSSM Staff Discount for 1 hour session
- $65 : Destiny House / Writing in the Glory Alumni (Either workshop or E-Course) for a 1 hour session
Special package when you buy 4 sessions :
- $333 : for 4 sessions. This special is available to anyone and can be given as a gift.
After you register, please fill out the form below to let us know what time zone you are in, your availability to schedule a meeting, and the purpose of your request.
Manuscript Evaluation $750-$1200 (depending on size of manuscript)
- Read through of entire manuscript
- Light content editing including notes, feedback, suggestions
- Overview of thoughts and suggestions to make manuscript stronger
- 1 hour skype session with Jen to debrief and go over the manuscript together
Email us at email@example.com for more information or if you are interested in a manuscript evaluation.