Writing in the Glory e-Course with Live Coaching
with Jennifer A. Miskov, Ph.D.
What does this e-Course cover?
Based off of the live workshops where many have encountered God in a powerful way and have been catalyzed to write their first books, in this 4 week Writing in the Glory eCourse, Jen will take you and your friends on a journey to help you discover your voice and live from your heart. By watching the video clips and by doing the exercises in the book alongside it, you will be activated to write and complete your first book. You will also be involved in a vibrant community of people from all around the world who are on a similar journey as you as well as get some times of live coaching, Q & A, and prayer with Jen throughout the course. In addition, you will have the opportunity to partake in worship at Destiny House and encounter God in a special and unique way.
You will also learn practical steps on:
- Writing in the anointing
- Becoming the message
- Knowing yourself as an author
- Setting goals
- Structuring your writing project
- Refining your focus
- Understanding the difference between self-publishing and formal publishing
- Overcoming writer's block
- How to do a book proposal and much more!
July 17-August 11 (anytime after July 17, you can go at your own pace in your own schedule)
What will I need?
- 1-3 hours a week to watch the teaching, do the activations, and work on your writing project at your own pace/schedule
- A copy of Jen's book Writing in the Glory to do activations alongside the workshop (you can order this here, Amazon.com, download it online at Kindle, or add $10 to your order for a PDF copy)
- A Facebook Account
- Registration costs
How do I register to secure my spot?
- $100 early bird registration fee before July 12 now extended to July 15
- $125 after July 15
- $10 extra if want to include PDF download copy of the book
- $65 Writing in the Glory graduates and Destiny House alumni special price
- If you are a pastor, missionary, worship leader, or BSSM student in need of financial assistance to participate, contact us with your need at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what's possible.
*If you have any issues registering above, email us with the subject line "Writing in the Glory e-Course" at email@example.com and let us know if you also want to include the PDF of the book.
*Registration is non-refundable however the video sessions will be available up to a few weeks after the course so you can still access them then.
Once you register and pay to secure your place, we will send out an email with a private link for you to join our online community as well as a PDF copy of the book if you chose to include it in the order. Each week we will release a difference session which will be available for your viewing throughout the course. There will be some online communication and coaching throughout the online school and some times that Jen will come on live to answer questions and release prayers over the community. You can do the videos and the activations at your own pace.
By the end of the e-Course, you will have:
- A vision statement for your book project
- Realistic writing goals
- A chapter by chapter outline
- Your first chapter written
- Book proposal content
- Community with others in the Writing in the Glory family on a similar journey
- Encounters with God in a special way
- Positioning to write, release, and carry the message you were destined for