Writing in the Glory Online Workshop with Live Coaching
with Jennifer A. Miskov, Ph.D.
What does this workshop include?
- A free PDF copy of the book Writing in the Glory if requested (if you want a hard copy of the book you can order that here or on Amazon.com)
- 5 Video sessions with over 30 mini-teachings and 25 Activations
- Prayer and Impartation
- Bonus Destiny House worship time together
- Community engagement in our private Facebook group
- Live coaching and Q & A time with Jen on Facebook Live
Based off of the live workshops where many have encountered God in a powerful way and have been catalyzed to write their first books, in this Writing in the Glory Online Workshop, Jen will take you and your friends on a journey to help you discover your voice and live from your heart. With live coaching by Jen and special video sessions she has prepared, and by doing the exercises in the book alongside it, you will be activated to write and complete your first book. You will also be involved in a vibrant community of people from all around the world who are on a similar journey. You will also get some times of live Q & A and prayer with Jen throughout the day. In addition, you will have the opportunity to partake in worship at Destiny House and encounter God in a special and unique way.
You will also learn practical steps on:
- Writing in the anointing
- Becoming the message
- Knowing yourself as an author
- Setting goals
- Structuring your writing project
- Refining your focus
- Understanding the difference between self-publishing and formal publishing
- Overcoming writer's block
- How to do a book proposal and much more!
August 19th: 9am - 4pm or anytime up until September 19th
While we will do the live coaching and Q & A time on the Facebook Live sessions during this time along with releasing the videos, all of the footage including the Facebook Live videos will be available for up to a month after the workshop if you want to go back to review anything.
What will I need?
- A Facebook Account
- Registration costs
- About 5 hours of time to watch the teachings and Facebook Live videos and then set aside the time you feel you need to do the activations, and work on your writing project at your own pace/schedule
How do I register to secure my spot?
- $69 early bird registration fee before August 13th
- $99 after August 13th
- $49 Writing in the Glory graduates, Destiny House alumni special price
*If you have any issues registering above, email us with the subject line "Writing in the Glory e-Course" at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you also want the PDF of the book.
*Registration is non-refundable however the video sessions will be available up to one month after the course so you can still access them then.
Once you register and pay to secure your place, we will send out an email with a private link for you to join our online community as well as a PDF copy of the book if you requested that to be included. There will be some online communication and coaching throughout the workshop and some times that Jen will come on live to answer questions and release prayers over the community. You can do the videos and the activations at your own pace.
9:00-9:45am: Facebook Live Welcome by Jen and interaction
10am-12pm: Sessions 1-2
12:00-1:00pm: Lunch break
1:00-2:45pm Session 3-5
3:00-4:00pm Facebook Live with Jen, Q & A, final prayer and impartation
*These video sessions and Live Facebook sessions will all be available up until Sept. 19 if you can't make the whole day.
By the end of the Workshop and activations, you will have:
- Encounters with God in a special way
- A vision statement for your book project
- Realistic writing goals
- Invitation to join a vibrant community of Writing in the Glory family who have also already taken the course
- Positioning to write, release, and carry the message you were destined for
- A chapter by chapter outline
- Your first chapter written
- All of the book proposal content you need to submit an official proposal to a publisher
- The foundational work laid out to not only birth but also carry the message inside of you