Writing in the Glory Ecourse
with Jennifer A. Miskov, Ph.D.
What's included in this course
5 Video sessions Include
Over 30 mini-teachings
Over 25 activations
prayer, encouragement and Impartation
Destiny House worship and Encounter time
Coaching by Jen
What does this Online Workshop cover?
Based off of the live workshops where many have encountered God in a powerful way and have been catalyzed to write their first books, in this Writing in the Glory Online Workshop, Jen will take you and your friends on a journey to help you discover your voice and live from your heart. With live coaching by Jen and special video sessions she has prepared, and by doing the exercises in the book alongside it, you will be activated to write and complete your first book. You will also be involved in a vibrant community of people from all around the world who are on a similar journey. You will also get some times of live Q & A and prayer with Jen throughout the day. In addition, you will have the opportunity to partake in worship at Destiny House and encounter God in a special and unique way.
You will also learn practical steps on:
- Writing in the anointing
- Becoming the message
- Knowing yourself as an author
- Setting goals
- Structuring your writing project
- Refining your focus
- Understanding the difference between self-publishing and formal publishing
- Overcoming writer's block
- How to do a book proposal and much more!
What will I need?
- A copy of Jen's book Writing in the Glory to do activations alongside the workshop (you can order this here, Amazon.com, download it online at Kindle, or add $10 to your order for a PDF copy)
- A Facebook Account
- Registration costs
- 4 hours to watch the videos
How do I register to secure my spot?
- $75 early bird registration fee before August 13th
- $100 after August 13th
- $10 extra if want to include PDF download copy of the book
- $60 Writing in the Glory graduates, Destiny House alumni special price
*If you have any issues registering above, email us with the subject line "Writing in the Glory e-Course" at email@example.com and let us know if you also want to include the PDF of the book.
*Registration is non-refundable however the video sessions will be available up to two weeks after the course so you can still access them then.
Once you register and pay to secure your place, we will send out an email with a private link for you to join our online community as well as a PDF copy of the book if you chose to include it in the order. There will be some online communication and coaching throughout the workshop and some times that Jen will come on live to answer questions and release prayers over the community. You can do the videos and the activations at your own pace.
9:00-9:45am: Facebook Live Welcome by Jen and interaction
10am-12pm: Sessions 1-2
12:00-12:30: Lunch break
12:30-1:00pm Facebook Live with Jen and live coaching, answering questions
1:00-2:45pm Session 3-5
3:00-3:45pm Facebook Live with Jen, Q & A, final prayer and impartation
*These video sessions and Live Facebook sessions will all be available up until Sept. 2 if you can't make the whole day.
By the end of the Workshop and activations, you will have:
- Encounters with God in a special way
- A vision statement for your book project
- Realistic writing goals
- A community of others in the Writing in the Glory family on a similar journey
- Positioning to write, release, and carry the message you were destined for
- A chapter by chapter outline
- Your first chapter written
- All of the book proposal content you need to submit an official proposal to a publisher
- The foundational work laid out to not only birth but also carry the message inside of you